Are you one of those families looking to get away this Thanksgiving? If so, I have the perfect place for you to celebrate.
Head to the El Capitan Canyon, just a little north of Santa Barbara. This luxury camping site is offering a complete Thanksgiving Banquet on November 27th. You can stay overnight in one of the furnished Safari Tents or Cedar Cabins, and walk outdoors to explore all that nature has to offer. Set amidst a grove of California oaks and sycamore trees are six adventure yurts, 26 canvas safari tents and 122 individual cedar cabins, including 13 new Corral Cabins. These comfortable accommodations are arranged in villages.
The Canyon will be offering a warm and cozy holiday meal with plenty of options for seconds this Thanksgiving. Dinner will include:
· Carving Station: Fresh Turkey seasoned to perfection and Slow Cooked Honey Ham
· Salads: Mixed Green Salad with a choice of Dressing, Ranch or Balsamic Vinaigrette
· Sides: Savory Stuffing, Buttery Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Cranberry Relish, Chef’s Special Green Beans, Sweet Candied Yams, Fresh Dinner Rolls and Butter
· Dessert: Canyon Ice Cream and Dessert Station, Pumpkin & Assorted Pies, and Campfire S’mores
· Hot and Cold Beverage Station: Brewed Coffee, Decaf, Hot Apple Cider, Sparkling Apple Cider, Lemonade and Iced Tea
The price for adults is $45.00 per person plus tax, and for kids 12 and under, its $22.00 plus tax. Reservations are required and must be made by noon on Nov. 25. Guests may call Robert Hansen at 805-879-0713 for reservations.
For more information about the beautiful El Capitan Canyon property be sure to visit here.